EXPOSED: The TRUE toll of depression… and how to REVERSE it
You’re not alone…
Today, January 24, is statistically the most depressing day of the year – and it’s not hard to see why.
The holiday high has faded. And we’re left with the short, dark, cold days of winter.
Well, friend, today let’s make sure today isn’t so dark after all.
I’m here with a guiding light – a way to feel BETTER and BRIGHTER.
Put this plan into action ASAP, because new research reveals there’s more than just your mood on the line…
The deadliest risk no one talks about
Depression and anxiety AREN’T all in your head, as the shrinks like to claim.
They take a physical toll on your body, exposing you to chronic and deadly risks.
I’m don’t say that lightly, either.
For instance, think smoking is bad?
It IS… but depression and anxiety could be giving you the damage of a pack-a-day habit — even if you’ve never TOUCHED a cigarette!
Likewise, we all know that obesity is a major risk factor for chronic health problems and deadly disease.
But thanks to depression and anxiety, you could be facing all the risks of obesity and then some — even if you’re slim and trim and have a perfect waistline.
And the OLDER you are, the BIGGER the risks of physical damage from depression and anxiety!
A new study confirms seniors who battle anxiety and/or depression face:
- A 65 percent higher risk of a heart condition
- A 64 percent higher risk of stroke
- A 50 percent higher risk of elevated blood pressure
Sure enough, that’s pretty much the same jump in risk from smoking and obesity!
Both smoking and obesity are tough on your joints, too…
Each cause inflammation, which can trigger or worsen arthritis pain. And obesity puts an extra strain on your knees and hips.
But depression and anxiety are actually HARDER on your joints, increasing your risk of arthritis by a stunning 87 percent.
Most of these risks can be linked to a single cause: inflammation.
See, depression and anxiety might be “mood” problems, but both lead to inflammation. And THAT increases the risk of… well… as the new study shows, just about everything.
FIGHT BACK with all-natural mood boosters
- Brain power: Give your gray matter the nutrients it needs for mood and memory. Start with omega-3 fish oil, B vitamins and curcumin.
- Homeopathic medicine: The mainstream HATES these remedies because they don’t understand them. But they work!
- Hormone therapy: Tougher-to-crack cases can be a sign of hormonal imbalances. Get yourself tested – and, if needed, treated – by a holistic medical doctor.
And don’t forget the basics…
Time with loved ones and a little prayer can often go a long way.