You’re hardly alone…
It’s quietly become one of the biggest non-arthritis sources of painin America’s seniors.
And just as quietly, operating on those sore shoulders has become a key source of INCOME for orthopedic surgeons.
But today, I’ve got something those docs hope you never learn…
Two somethings, in fact:
- I’ve got just what you need to beat that pain and feel better than ever without going near the scalpel.
- And I’ve got a new report that EXPOSES shoulder surgeries for what they are… INEFFECTIVE (and RISKY, to boot)!
The common surgery that DOESN’T work
The rotator cuff surgery that has bought so many surgeons new cars and vacation homes ISN’T going to help you.
New research put that operation to the test, and guess what?
People who have rotator cuff surgery from chronic pain have almost the same pain scores as people who do nothing.
And that’s not all…
The surgery DIDN’T lead to better movement… and it DIDN’T lead to a better quality of life, either.
But there is one area where surgery wins.
The new study finds that people who have rotator cuff surgery for chronic pain – in other words, pain that ISN’T caused by a sudden injury – face risks including:
- Blood clots
- Anesthesia problems
- “Frozen” shoulder
- …and even DEATH!
Now, a panel of orthopedic experts say it’s time to STOP this madness.
But then, unfortunately, their advice falls apart.
Instead of urging docs to offer realsolutions, they’re telling patients to try a mix of over-the-counter painkillers — and even consider psychological help instead.
You’ve got better options – no shrinks needed – and I’ve got three ways to get the relief you deserve:
- Platelet-rich plasma: This cutting-edge treatment involves taking your own blood, spinning it in a centrifuge to sort out the platelets and growth factors, then injecting them into the site of pain to stimulate healing.
- Ozone therapy: Docs can inject this natural gas into the site of the pain to help boost your body’s own response and kick start repairs.
- Cold laser: Also known as “low-level laser,” this painless nonsurgical treatment helps cut inflammation and restore blood flow to damaged tissue to stimulate healing.
And don’t forget the tried-and-true non drug and non-surgical treatments such as acupuncture, massage, and osteopathic spinal manipulation.