The SECRET METAL that’s messing with your health
You’re no tin man… or woman… but you might be getting close.
You’ve got more metal in you than you realize.
And odds are, those levels are rising…
As new research reveals how one common metal – one that gets almost no attention at all – is turning up in food and drink in ALARMING levels.
There’s a strong chance you’re putting aluminum into your own body every day, without realizing it.
That puts you at extra risk for everything from dementia to cancer.
But today, we’re going to change that.
I’m going to share with you WHERE it’s hiding and HOW to eliminate it.
More importantly, I’ve also got just what you need to REVERSE the damage from any exposure you’ve already had.
The SECRET SOURCE of metals
New research out of Europe finds the average person hits half the “safe” level of aluminum every day.
That’s FAR higher than it should be, especially when you consider this:
The “safe” level isn’t safe at all…
It’s set far too high to begin with!
And of course if the average is “half” that level, it means many folks may fall below it… while many others can be far ABOVE it.
How did we get here?
The sly addition of aluminum to everything…
- It’s in processed and packaged foods, where it’s used as an emulsifying agent and colorant.
- It’s in the packaging itself, where it can leech into food.
- It could be in fresh fruit and veggies: If it’s present in the soil, it could end up in the food.
- Aluminum could be in your water, too – an ironic leftover from purification. How crazy is that? It’s supposed to make your water cleaner… and instead exposes you to metals.
- It’s also in your cookware, and that’s STILL not all…
- It’s hiding in cosmetics, especially deodorant, many of which use aluminum salts to stop the sweat.
Ladies, that last one’s a bigger deal that you might think: aluminum has been linked to breast cancer and rubbing this stuff into your armpit gives it almost direct access to that area.
What’s more, aluminum is just ONE metal you’re exposed to daily. There’s also lead… mercury… arsenic… cadmium… and that’s just the short list.
Metals exposure is quietly becoming a major factor in today’s leading killer diseases including cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and more.
Yet most doctors NEVER test for them, even when all the warning signs are there.
That leaves it up to you.
It shouldn’t be. But that’s the reality of the situation, and it’s time to take action:
- Step 1: Speak to your doctor about metals testing. He may resist; ask him – politely – to humor you.
- Step 2: Even if you don’t know your metals levels… even if you haven’t been tested… this step can only help you.
Your body makes its own natural detoxifier, glutathione – but there’s one little flaw…
As we get older, we make less of it.
So you want a supplement, right?
It’s a little more complicated than that, as glutathione is not easily absorbed through the gut wall in most forms.
But one form, called S-acetyl glutathione, does move through effectively. I take S-Acetyl Glutathione Synergy from Designs for Health myself, at 200 mg twice a day.